The bond between a mother and a daughter or son is unparalleled. Which is why there are so many realistic my mom is my best friend quotes available on the internet. Mom nurtures you, protects you, and is the greatest friend you’ll ever have rightly so we can say that.
Best Quotes Regarding My Mom is My Best Friend
Here is a list of our top 16 my mom is my best friend quotes that we’re sure you can relate to.
1. Even if the rest of the world looks away, a girl can always turn to her mother.
2. The love between a mother and her daughter lasts forever.
3. My mother is my superhero. She’s taught me how to be soft, how to be fierce, how to be brave, and how to be kind. She’s my greatest friend and also my biggest critic. Everything I am today, I owe it to her.
4. Mothers are the guiding pillars that keep our life upright.
5. Thank you for believing in me when no one else would. I love you, Mom.
6. A mother’s love is much like the sun shining through on a rainy day. No matter how bad it gets, it fills you up with warmth and gives you the strength to carry on.
7. Whatever I do and whatever I achieve in life. I just hope I can make my mother proud.
8. My mother has taught me compassion, she’s taught me love, and she’s taught me faith. She’s my rock and I owe so much to her. Thank you, Mom. I love you.
9. There is no equivalent to a mother’s love. It is the most selfless and purest love to ever exist.
10. I’m lucky to have a mother who is also my best friend. If you have that, you need little else from the world.
11. Motherhood is perhaps the only true labor of love. I know this because no matter how badly I mess up, my mother will always be there to guide me. Her love holds no judgment. It only knows how to help and heal.
12. My mother has taught me to be strong through failure. She’s taught me to be humble through success.
13. I am lucky to have found a friend in my mother. Thank you for the lessons, Mom. You inspire me every day.
14. A mother’s love is like a balm against everything that life throws at you. As long as she’s there to hold you, you know things can get better.
15. Thank you for filling my life with so much love. You are the reason I am where I am today. I love you, Mom.
16. My mom taught me everything I know. She believed in me so I learned to believe in myself. Thank you for everything, Mom. I love you.
Inspiring Quotes by Famous People
17. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
18. “My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” – Kristin Hannah
19. “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
20. “On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown
21. “Call your mother. Tell her that you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” – Rachel Wonchin
22. “No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.” – Cardinal Mermillo
23. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
24. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down
remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
25. “A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.” – Kristin Hannah
26. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
27. “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
28. “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
29. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” Abraham Lincoln
30. “No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.” – Christie Watson
31. “Mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda
32. “I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.” – Zoraida Pesante
These quotes tug at your heartstrings, don’t they? We hope you liked our collection of my mom is my best friend quotes. Now go and give your mom a gigantic hug and if you can’t, call her and let her know how loved she is.
1 thought on “My Mom Is My Best Friend – 32 Unique Quotes You’ll Love”
My mother died in December I want to be with her. My life is so empty without her:(
Comments are closed.