Mom quotes from daughters exist for a simple reason. Moms are the greatest blessings to every daughter across the world – not only for the love and care given to us but also for all the precious time and resources they spend on us just to make sure that we will grow up healthy and fine.
Truly, a mom’s love is the best blessing that will ever shine on Earth. No other person’s love and care can ever compare, for a mom’s love are always unconditional.
Mother Quotes from Daughters to Show Love
From the moment that a daughter is born to a lucky mother, the young girl will be a precious gem for her. A mother would see her child as a gem to be polished to reach its peak – when it is the most beautiful and priceless. This same little girl will be loved, nurtured and cared for, until one day she too grows up lovely, beautiful, caring and strong – just like her mother.
This article celebrates every mother’s contributions and love for their daughters. Enjoy these mom quotes from daughters on us!
1. My dearest mother, I would never have come this far without your love & support.
2. You taught me how to be the best girl that I could ever be. Thank you, mom.
3. I love you, my mother, as much as the waves love the shores.
4. You hold a special place in my heart, for you are my first best friend.
5. You taught me to be pretty. but you also taught me to stand up for myself.
6. I have come to realize that home is where my mom is.
7. I’ll always need you even as I grow older, mommy. I’ll always love you.
8. I can never tell you enough just how thankful I am for your love and care.
9. Mom, I really wish that I can grow up to be just like you one day.
10. You are my Wonder Woman, mom. You’re so amazing!
11. If flowers are a sign of love for you, I would walk you through the biggest garden!
12. You gave me everything unconditionally even when I can give you nothing.
13. When I grow up, I want to be able to give you everything you ever wanted!
14. I look forward to learning everything about you, and from you.
15. Mom, are you Google? You seem to know everything!
16. Tell me when I make you happy, mom. I love to see the smile on your face.
17. I love the wrinkles around your eyes when you smile, mommy.
18. Did dad make you mad? Would my hug make it better mommy?
19. I would wish for the best mom in the world, but you’re already here.
Missing You Mom Quotes That Will Reflect Your Heart
20. Not even all the stars in the sky can amount to how much I love you.
21. I wish you can see how wonderful you are through my eyes.
22. You already are the best mom ever. I’ll be the best daughter for you too!
23. You’re growing wrinkles as I grow up. Can we slow down the time?
24. I want to be the best daughter to you, but I don’t know how!
25. Is it okay if I call you mommy forever? I want to stay as your baby daughter!
26. I can’t imagine growing up and having to be away from you one day.
27. Do you know what I’ll miss the most if I have to be away from you? You!
28. I have to ask you this, mom. How are you capable of doing everything?
29. If there’s one thing that you must teach me one day, please teach me how you cook!
30. You are my mother first and my best friend second. I love you, mommy.
Most Unique My Mom Is My Best Friend Memes That You’ll Love
31. I’m growing up to be more and more like you every day, and I’m proud!
32. You are more than just a mom to me – you are a superhero & my entire world!
33. You know me the best. You know what I’m thinking when I don’t say anything.
34. How are you reading me like a book? Is it some kind of mommy magic?
35. I may be young, but you have already shaped me to who I am today. Thank you.
36. Dearest mommy, you always put my needs before yours. Thank you for everything!
37. One day when I become successful, I will put your needs and wants before mine.
38. Give me a thousand years and I will still be unable to express all my gratitude for you.
39. Thank you for all the time that you have spent with me and for me.
40. I know it’s not easy for you to raise me up, but I think you did a great job, mommy!
41. Your arms will always be associated with the loveliest, warmest hugs.
42. If it wasn’t you, I will never know how much it means to be loved unconditionally without asking for anything in return. Now, I know its worth.
43. You make the role of a mother seem so easy, but I know that you are doing everything you can to raise me right. For that, I am eternally grateful.
44. How is it that you can wake up early, prepare meals for us, clean the house, take care of us and still look so perfect?
45. You have always denied that you are a Superwoman, but I have seen everything that you can do, and I think that you outshine the Superwoman on the TV!
46. Thank you for still loving me after all the nights you cannot sleep because of my crying and fussing. I hope you know that I love you just as much!
47. A daughter’s wish will always be for her mother to stay happy and healthy always. After all, it was what her mother did for her.
48. Being a mom is not easy. Taking care of a little princess like me is not easy either, but mom, you have done it all and I would crown you the Queen if I could!
49. It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart with just a gaze, a steady hand, and a warm hug. Your love means so much to me.
50. Thank you for always trying to help me become a better version of myself. You are the only one who would care for me so exclusively.
51. Dear mom, you make me feel special – like the only star revolving you, or like the only moon hanging in the sky. I want you to know that you are special to me too.
52. I can’t wait to grow up to be just like you – elegant, beautiful, caring, patient, loving and with two lovely daughters as cute as princesses to boot!
53. Mom, you always call me your little princess. You treat me just like one too! Teach me how I can treat you like the queen of the universe too because that’s who you are to me.
54. If I can write you a song to show you how much you mean to me, it would be a top hit because I know you will always be my number 1 fan.
55. You have supported me and loved me through all of my mistakes, my tantrums and every other negative side of me that you have seen. I would love to do the same for you.
56. Mom, you will always be perfect to me. Even with the details that you see as flaws, you were, you are and you will always be the perfect mom to me.
57. I would tell the whole universe about how my mom is the best, but you already are my entire universe. Can I just say it to you then?
58. Just like how I will always be your little princess, you too will always be my best friend in the world. You’re the most awesome mom ever!
59. When God created you, he must have put too much awesome in you. How else could you possibly turn out to be the best person in the world?
60. Thank you for every little lesson, every laughter, and tears that we have shared together. Thank you for helping me to grow into a better person.
61. If I were your mirror, I would spend days detailing exactly how beautiful and lovely you are just as you have always been to me.
At the end of the day, moms’ love for their daughter and other children is always unconditional. She will not want anything in return for everything she did. However, these lovely best mom quotes from daughters can be a simple way for you to show her that you are aware of her sacrifices.
Hopefully, these quotes will show just how much you appreciate her being there for you at all times of the day, wherever you are.