All kids want to wish their dad a happy birthday and kids who are lucky enough to have a funny dad will want to consider these funny birthday wishes for father. It doesn’t matter how old the child or the father is, as funny wishes can make everyone laugh and ensure that everyone has a great time on the dad’s birthday.
Dads are special, and funny dads can be even more so, which is why they deserve a great happy birthday wish on their big day. Not everyone can easily come up with a birthday wish for their funny and fun dad, which is why having a few that will fit the bill is such a good idea.
This makes it easier to choose the right wish to write in a card, tell over the phone, or share in person. Knowing what to say to a dad can be tricky, which is why having birthday wishes on hand is smart.
Comical Happy Birthday Dad Quotes to Share
We know that finding the right birthday wishes for a dad can be tricky, which is why we came up with 25 funny wishes for you to choose from. No matter how close you are to your dad or if you get to see him in person for his birthday, any of these funny birthday wishes for your dad are sure to be a hit. Make sure to choose a wish that will make your dad smile and feel more special than ever.
1. Today is a great opportunity for you to eat everything you want as it’s your birthday. Enjoy the birthday cake, chocolates and whatever you want. Congrats on your day of independence!
2. Are you worried because of your white hair! Don’t worry, after a couple of years all these hairs will be gone and you won’t have to see them anymore! Happy birthday!
3. Happy birthday, dad! It’s really unfair to wait for 365 days to wish you on your birthday! You are the best dad in the world and deserve to have two birthdays every year.
4. Congratulations dad for another year of life! Now, tell me the story of 200 years ago. Just kidding! But don’t forget to tell me the story next year.
5. Happy birthday to the most important man in my life! Don’t believe anyone who says that you look evergreen because they just want to make fun of you.
6. The sad thing is, now you’ve entered to the age, where many foods are forbidden for your health but we all can have. LOL! Happy birthday, my superhero!
7. Happy birthday, dad! I couldn’t buy a gift for you because of not having enough money. So, on your birthday, I want something from you. Raise my pocket money, so that I can give you a surprise gift next year.
8. You’ve entered into a new age, at least now grow up dad! if you think I’m lying, ask mom. Btw, I was joking. Wish you a very wonderful birthday!
9. Millions of people are celebrating their birthday today, and among all, I’ve chosen, your birthday party. Aren’t you feeling special now? Happy birthday, lucky dad!
10. You are not 50, you are only 18 with 32 years of experience. Happy birthday, my evergreen father! Have an enjoyable day!
11. At this age, I know it’s normal to forget many things but dad, don’t you dare forget me! Kidding! Happy Birthday! I hope your memory never gets erased!
12. Happy birthday, dad! Enjoy your life with full of smiles when you have teeth. LOL! Have a great day with unforgettable memories!
13. Finally, the big day has arrived after a long 12 months later. Happy birthday, dad! I hope your next birthday will not take too much time to arrive. Have a great birthday!
14. I know, the best gift for you is seeing my smiling face and that’s why on your birthday I’ve bought a dress for myself and have come to wish you with an empty hand. Happy birthday, dad!
15. Congratulations dad for completing half century of life! Do not dance all night otherwise you could feel pain in your body. Don’t worry too much, it happens at this age. LOL!
16. I didn’t put the candles on the cake intentionally otherwise everyone got to know your real age. Just joking! Happy birthday, dad!
17. Happy birthday, dad! You should eat the cake as much as you can and I’m not saying this because it’s your birthday, but because I have a fear that soon all your teeth will be gone.
18. You are one of the wisest people I know as it is said that wisdom comes with age. Happy birthday, dad! Enjoy this beautiful age with other wise people like you!
19. I know dad, you have many grey hairs on your head. But think positively. These are not only the symbol of older age, but your grey hair is also telling that you are getting wiser day by day. Happy birthday!
20. I don’t believe that all old person becomes weaker or have wrinkles on their face as I can see you fit and strong. Happy birthday, old father!
21. I couldn’t find any word that matches with “elder” and so couldn’t write a poem for you on your birthday. It’s a joke! Happy birthday, dad!
22. Can you believe that your date of birth took 8760 hours to arrive again! I had to wait so long to wish you. Happy birth anniversary father!
23. Dad, as you’re getting older, give your brain some rest and stop commanding us at least today. Yes, it’s a joke. Happy birthday, cool dad!
24. Dad, do you know that everybody is jealous of you because you have such innocent children? You should feel proud of us. Have a very happy birthday lucky man!
25. I can’t understand why people say that we look alike. How can an older man look the same as his young son? By the way, happy birthday dad! And let me tell you that I was joking!
Our list of cool and funny happy birthday quotes for dad are all great options for any kid to choose from. Make sure to let us know in the comments which one you used for your dad’s birthday and how it made him feel. We believe that every day should feel special on their big day, which is why we have these 25 wishes to choose from.